Are you looking for an interim specialist in the field of CRO? An expert with 10+ years of experience, good references, and who has worked for a large number of clients? Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Examples of previous roles
- Vodafone: Here I fulfilled the role of interim CRO developer. As part of the Center of Excellence, I helped the organization set up A/B testing, communication with stakeholders, and employee training.
- ZorgKiezer: In this project I had the role of interim CRO specialist. Together with a team consisting of a project manager, UX researcher, and designer, I temporarily collaborated on a large website redesign project as a self-employed person.
- Yonego: Within this organization I worked as an interim CRO consultant. In collaboration with various account managers and online marketing consultants, I worked on conversion optimization issues on the key accounts for this agency.
- Dept: For this online marketing agency my role was that of interim CRO expert. I have contributed to the improvement of websites for various national and international clients based on the specialism 'conversion optimization'.
I have had a great time working with Theo in recent years. He has helped us in the CRO area on various large accounts. No challenge is too much for Theo and the more complex the more he seems to enjoy it. What struck me is that he was excellent at maintaining an overview of what was going on within the projects. In addition to his substantive knowledge about conversion optimization, customers were also very enthusiastic about his technical skills and his sharp eye. Theo is a very good and pleasant specialist to work with, very loyal and also with a dry, pleasant sense of humor. (LinkedIn)
Theo helped us with the entire CRO process for Hans Anders. From setting up a backlog to building tests and conducting analyses. And he usually has a solution to achieve this for the more technical tests as well. If you want to start experimenting or move to the next level, Theo is a great fit! (LinkedIn)
Skills and tools
- A/B testing: In total I have already participated in 500+ A/B tests. I devised, built, ran and analyzed a large part of it myself. This has ensured that I now have extensive hands-on experience with these A/B testing tools: Adobe Target, AB Tasty, Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize.
- Visitor behavior: Studying behavior suits me well because of my university Master's degree in psychology. Customers regularly choose to hire me for this. As a result, I have a lot of experience with these visitor behavior tools: Hotjar, Clarity, UserFeel, UserSense, WhatUsersDo.
- Web analysis: Analyzing data is often an important part of a CRO vacancy. In recent years I have helped a large number of companies with this. My focus here has been on the most popular tool: Google Analytics.
I had the pleasure of working with Theo van der Zee during our time together at Vodafone UK, and I can confidently say that he is one of the best conversion rate consultants I have ever met. Theo's ability to identify areas of improvement and provide effective solutions is unparalleled, and he consistently helped our business increase sales across multiple programs. He has a keen eye for detail and always spots mistakes that others may miss, providing invaluable insights and recommendations that have made a significant impact on our bottom line. I highly recommend Theo to anyone looking to optimize their conversion rates and drive business growth. (LinkedIn)
I enjoyed working with Theo. He helped us enormously in the CRO field for a number of years and devised and set up many successful tests. But above all, Theo provided us with fantastic assistance during a major CMS migration. In terms of design, functionalities, user testing, data analysis, not a single detail was left to chance. But perhaps most valuable is his sharp feedback. Theo was often able to point out points that we sometimes unknowingly took for granted. His efforts have made a major contribution to a successful migration. (LinkedIn)